Tuesday 27 January 2015

TENOM

In my last post regarding the Agriculture Station at Tenom, I mentioned about the huge fruit and also the water lily. My friend who read this blog shared a picture which they took besides that tree. This one is more fantastic because it really show how big the tree is. My friend is from the Sabah Golf and Country Club (SGCC) Tai Chi group.



That is big! By the way, the name of this tree is the Cannon Ball Tree. Its scientific name is Courouptia Guianensis. The water lily (in my previous post) is Giant Water Lily or Victoria Amazonica. Both are from South America. I thought it was a local tree, but still..... it's BIG!!


Here are some more pictures of the Agricultural Research Station. This path leads to an exhibition center of the Park.



The first English romance-thriller from Borneo
PLEASE CLICK AMAZON or BARNES & NOBLE


No comments:

Post a Comment