Sunday 1 January 2017

WELCOME 2017!


THE FIRST DAYBREAK OF 2017! What a wonderful sight to see the sunrise over Jesselton (Kota Kinabalu) here at the Likas Sport Complex. The sun ray producing colorful view in the east, as the light hit thin particles of the morning air.

I have never experienced exercising early in the morning; but today, on January 1, 2017 it will be my new resolution. I promised myself not to waste time early in the morning and one of the way to make full use of it is by exercising. Right? Well! The question is; can we carry it through? Our resolution? I myself had pledged resolutions after resolutions for every new year that came. But it seems many of it were too difficult to fulfill.

One Borneo Shopping Mall
Anywhere! We are still in the holiday mood and what better ways than going for window shopping! As I mentioned before, there are many big malls in Jesselton, and the city is bustling with tourists especially from our Asian neighbors. The Malaysian Ringgit had depreciated so much and at this moment Jesselton and other Malaysian cities and towns became a shopping paradise.

So Happy Holidays to all of you and may 2017 bring better opportunities! 

No comments:

Post a Comment