Tuesday 13 February 2018

HAPPY VALENTINE DAY! From Borneo


William took Susan out for a candlelight dinner that evening. Everyone in the restaurant could see a mismatch. William was well dressed in coat and tie, as if he were handling a BOD meeting, while Susan was in a T-shirt, jeans, sporting shoes, as if she'd just come from a college library. After sipping their last drink, they looked at each other. Both smiled. Susan took out a single beautiful rose from the vase on the table and sniffed it. William watched in amazement. 
THE EURASIANS Chapter 48, Page 212


I was once asked by one of my fans, which chapter is my favorite? I told her; all the chapters! But when I pondered deeply, and be honest to myself; I cannot deny that chapter 48 indeed is one of my favorites. Why? Because everyone of us do experience a romantic situation like what William and Susan are having. So...  HAPPY VALENTINE DAY to everyone and do buy a book for your love ones. By the way, THE EURASIANS is the first English romance-thriller from Borneo. 




LOG ON TO MY WEBSITE
www.travelleisreborneo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment